I had been thinking about adding an AI tool to my Blogger website for some time, and a text-to-video generator was one of the ideas that interested me the most.
At first, I thought building something like this would require a complete software platform, a dedicated server, advanced coding skills, and a lot of technical work. After looking more closely at how these tools are connected, I found a much more practical way to approach it.
Instead of asking Blogger to handle the entire process, I decided to use Blogger for the part visitors see and Cloudflare for the backend.
That simple change made the idea much easier to understand.
For my Growth Lab Plus project, the basic concept is this: a visitor enters a prompt on my Blogger page, selects a few options, clicks the Generate button, and the request is sent to a Cloudflare Worker. The Worker then connects with the AI video model and sends the result back to the page.
So the complete flow looks like this:
Visitor → Blogger interface → Cloudflare Worker → AI video model → Video result → Blogger
Cloudflare currently documents P-Video as a text-to-video model that can also support image-to-video and audio-conditioned generation. Its documented settings include duration, aspect ratio, resolution and frame rate. The current documentation lists output up to 1080p and durations up to 20 seconds.
That gave me a practical starting point for exploring how I could build my own Blogger AI video generator.
What I Needed for My Text-to-Video Tool in Blogger
The first thing I realized was that I did not need to build everything inside Blogger.
I could split the project into a few separate parts.
The Blogger page would contain the actual interface. This is where the visitor enters the prompt and selects the video settings.
Then I would use a Cloudflare Worker as the middle layer. Its job is to receive the request, communicate with the AI service, and return the response.
Finally, an AI video model would handle the actual generation.
In simple terms:
Blogger = front end
Cloudflare Worker = backend connection
AI model = video generation
This setup also solves an important security problem.
I do not want a private API key sitting inside my Blogger JavaScript. The code on a public website can be inspected by visitors, so sensitive credentials should stay on the backend. Cloudflare recommends using Worker secrets for sensitive information such as API keys and authentication tokens.
That was one of the first things I considered before thinking about publishing the tool publicly.
If you want to try the tool I built for this project, you can use my Text-to-Video AI Generator here: Text-to-Video Generator. I created this page to give visitors a simple way to experiment with text-to-video generation directly from Growth Lab Plus.
Why I Chose Cloudflare for My Blogger AI Video Generator
I already use Blogger for Growth Lab Plus, so I wanted to keep my website and publishing workflow there.
I did not want to move the whole site to another platform just because I wanted to experiment with one AI tool.
Cloudflare gives me a separate place for the technical side.
Cloudflare Workers allow code to run on Cloudflare's network, while Workers AI provides access to AI models without requiring a traditional server. Cloudflare also offers AI Gateway, which includes features such as analytics, logging, caching, rate limiting, retries and model fallback.
Another thing I like about this setup is that the Blogger page does not have to depend on one backend forever.
For example, I can keep the same basic interface while changing the model or the way the backend communicates with it.
Cloudflare's current AI model catalog also includes third-party models, including text-to-video options.
For a Blogger project, that flexibility is useful because I can experiment without rebuilding the whole site.
Step 1: How I Created the Blogger Interface
The first part I focused on was the page visitors would actually use.
I wanted the interface to feel like a simple online tool rather than a complicated software dashboard.
I would create a dedicated Blogger page with a title such as:
AI Text to Video Generator
At the top, I would place a large text box with a simple instruction:
Describe the video you want to create…
Then I would add a few basic controls:
Duration: 5 seconds
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 / 9:16 / 1:1
Resolution: 720p / 1080p
Button: Generate Video
Below that, I would leave an area where the generated video can appear.
I prefer starting with a small number of useful options. There is no point adding a long list of settings before the basic generation process is working properly.
Blogger supports adding HTML and JavaScript through its layout and gadget functionality, which makes it possible to create a custom interface while keeping the rest of the website on Blogger.
That is what makes this idea interesting for me. I can keep my existing website and still experiment with something that feels more like a dedicated web application.
Step 2: How I Used a Cloudflare Worker
Once the front end is ready, it needs somewhere to send the request.
That is where the Cloudflare Worker comes in.
For example, my Blogger page could send data like this:
{
"prompt": "A cinematic sunrise over a futuristic city",
"duration": 5,
"aspect_ratio": "16:9",
"resolution": "720p"
}
The Worker receives these values and sends the relevant information to the video model.
Cloudflare's official P-Video documentation provides a Workers AI example using the pruna/p-video model. The documented inputs include prompt, duration, resolution, aspect ratio, FPS and draft mode.
A simplified example looks like this:
export default {
async fetch(request, env) {
if (request.method !== "POST") {
return new Response("Method not allowed", { status: 405 });
}
const data = await request.json();
const result = await env.AI.run("pruna/p-video", {
prompt: data.prompt,
duration: data.duration || 5,
resolution: data.resolution || "720p",
aspect_ratio: data.aspect_ratio || "16:9",
draft: false
});
return Response.json(result);
}
};
This is only a simplified example, not the complete production setup.
For a public text to video AI generator, I would also add input validation, error handling, restrictions on accepted values, and protection against excessive requests.
Step 3: How I Protected My API Credentials
This is one area where I would not take shortcuts.
I would never place a private API token directly inside the JavaScript used by my Blogger page.
The reason is simple: the browser receives that code. A visitor who knows where to look may be able to inspect it.
Cloudflare recommends storing sensitive values as Worker secrets rather than placing them directly in application code.
Cloudflare AI Gateway can also be used when connecting to external providers. Its documentation explains how P-Video can be connected through Replicate using AI Gateway, including authentication and synchronous or asynchronous prediction requests.
For longer jobs, an asynchronous approach can make more sense. Cloudflare's documentation notes that P-Video predictions generally complete within about 30 seconds and recommends asynchronous polling when a request may go beyond the synchronous limit.
So I would keep private credentials on the backend and let the Blogger page communicate only with the Worker.
Step 4: How I Connected Blogger to Cloudflare
After setting up the Worker, I can give it an HTTPS endpoint and call that endpoint from the Blogger page.
The browser can send the request with JavaScript:
const response = await fetch("https://your-worker.workers.dev/generate", {
method: "POST",
headers: {
"Content-Type": "application/json"
},
body: JSON.stringify({
prompt,
duration,
aspect_ratio,
resolution
})
});
const data = await response.json();
The important part is that the Blogger front end talks to the Worker. The private provider credentials stay on the backend.
One issue I would expect to deal with here is CORS.
Because the Blogger page and the Worker are separate origins, the Worker has to allow the browser request correctly.
Cloudflare provides official guidance and examples for handling CORS with Workers.
I would rather configure CORS properly than keep changing headers randomly whenever the browser reports an error.
Step 5: How I Would Display the Generated Video
Once the visitor clicks Generate, I would not show a complicated technical response.
I would simply tell the user what is happening:
Generating your video…
When the result is ready, the page can show the video inside a normal player.
I would also display the selected settings underneath, for example:
5 seconds • 720p • 16:9
That gives the visitor a quick summary of the output.
For an asynchronous setup, I would use simple status messages:
Request submitted → Generating → Video ready
This is a small detail, but it matters. When someone clicks a button and nothing appears immediately, they need some indication that the request is still being processed.
Step 6: How I Would Protect the Public Tool
Before I make the generator available to everyone, I would put some limits around it.
AI video generation involves processing resources, so an unlimited Generate button is not something I would launch without thinking about usage.
A few basic protections would include:
- Prompt validation
- Allowed-value checks
- Rate limiting
- Error handling
- Reasonable daily limits
Cloudflare AI Gateway provides rate limiting, analytics and logging features that can help monitor and control usage.
For my first version, I would rather keep usage limited and understand how the tool performs before opening it up without restrictions.
That also gives me a chance to see which settings visitors actually use.
The Blogger + Cloudflare Setup I Prefer
For Growth Lab Plus, I would keep the architecture straightforward.
Blogger: The public tool page, SEO content, instructions, examples and FAQs.
Cloudflare Worker: The request handler, validation and backend communication.
Cloudflare AI or AI Gateway: Model connectivity and additional controls.
Video model: P-Video or another model that fits the project.
Cloudflare currently documents P-Video with configurable video-generation settings, making it a practical option to test while building a text-to-video tool.
The main thing I like about this structure is that I can make changes to the backend without redesigning the whole Blogger page.
How I Optimized My Blogger AI Video Generator for SEO
I did not want the page to be nothing more than a box with a Generate button.
People who find the tool through Google may have questions before they actually use it. So I would answer those questions on the same page.
The main keyword I am targeting is:
text to video generator in Blogger
The related SEO keywords remain:
Blogger AI video generator, text to video AI generator, AI video generator for Blogger, build an AI video generator, Cloudflare AI video generator, Cloudflare Workers AI, Blogger HTML JavaScript tool, AI video generation API, text to video API, prompt to video tool
I would use these naturally throughout the article instead of repeating the same phrase every few lines.
Google's current guidance for generative Search still stresses good SEO fundamentals, original value and useful content. It also warns against creating large amounts of content primarily to manipulate Search or AI-driven results.
That is why I would rather explain the real process, including the parts that can go wrong, than simply repeat general definitions about AI video generation.
My Experience With Growth Lab Plus
This project fits the direction I have been taking with Growth Lab Plus.
I do not want the website to become another collection of articles that simply says, “Here are the 10 best AI tools.”
I want readers to find things they can actually use.
That is why the content + utility idea appeals to me. Instead of only explaining what a text-to-video AI generator does, I can show how I approached the project, explain the setup and share the practical issues I come across.
I also like keeping Blogger as the main website because it means I can continue publishing my regular content while experimenting with tools like this.
I am not trying to turn Growth Lab Plus into a huge commercial video platform. My goal is to build focused tools around real problems and improve them over time.
For me, that personal part matters.
Someone reading the article should understand that I am not only describing the idea from a distance. I am explaining how I approached the project and why I chose this structure.
Google's guidance has also highlighted first-hand experience and original perspectives as ways to provide value beyond information that can easily be reproduced elsewhere.
How I Made the Content Useful for GEO
I also wanted the article to make sense in AI-powered search.
The main answer should be clear very early instead of making the reader search through several paragraphs to find it.
For example:
Yes, I can build a text-to-video generator in Blogger by using Blogger as the front end and Cloudflare Workers as the secure backend.
After that, I can organize the information around specific questions:
Can Blogger Generate AI Videos Directly?
How Does Cloudflare Connect Blogger to a Video API?
How Do I Protect an AI API Key?
How Do I Add the Generator to a Blogger Page?
How Much Does AI Video Generation Cost?
I would also add screenshots, example prompts, a short demonstration and an FAQ when the tool is ready.
Google's current guidance for generative Search continues to emphasize helpful content, relevant visuals and strong SEO fundamentals rather than special tricks for AI search.
What I Checked Before Launching
Before publishing the tool, I would test the complete workflow from beginning to end:
Blogger page → HTTPS Worker → AI model → Video result → Video player
I would pay particular attention to HTTPS.
Blogger warns that an HTTPS blog can experience mixed-content issues when it loads resources over insecure HTTP.
So I would make sure the complete setup uses HTTPS.
I would also test the tool on both desktop and mobile.
If the Generate button does not work, I would start by checking the browser console and Network panel. Then I would check the Worker logs and the response from the backend.
CORS is another part I would test carefully because the Blogger page and Worker are separate origins. Cloudflare provides examples for configuring CORS with Workers.
How I Look at the Cost
I would be careful about calling my tool free.
AI video generation requires processing resources, and Cloudflare's current P-Video documentation lists pricing based on generation duration and output settings. Draft generation and higher-quality outputs have different documented rates.
That is why I would not promise unlimited free video generation without first understanding the actual usage cost.
For the initial version, a limited number of generations per visitor or per day seems more manageable.
Later, depending on how the project develops, I could look at advertising, affiliate income or another way of supporting the tool.
For me, the important thing is knowing what the tool costs to run before offering unlimited use.
Mistakes I Would Avoid
There are a few mistakes I would try to avoid from the beginning.
The first is exposing a private API token in Blogger's public JavaScript.
The second is launching unlimited generation without any rate limiting.
The third is adding too many settings before the basic workflow is stable.
I would rather have a simple generator that works consistently than a complicated interface full of options that create more problems.
I would also avoid writing a huge article that never explains the connection between Blogger, Cloudflare and the AI model.
And I would not ignore mobile users, HTTPS, CORS or error messages. These things may seem minor during development, but they directly affect how usable the final tool is.
How I Built My Text-to-Video AI Generator
Building a text-to-video generator in Blogger is not really about making Blogger itself become an AI server.
For me, it is about giving each part of the system a clear job.
Blogger handles the public interface and SEO content. Cloudflare Workers can handle the backend connection and security. Cloudflare AI or AI Gateway can provide model connectivity and additional controls. The video model handles the actual generation.
For my Growth Lab Plus project, I would start with a small version: a prompt box, a five-second option, a few aspect ratios, clear status messages and a simple video player.
Once that basic setup is working properly, I can think about expanding it.
The bigger idea, though, is not simply adding an AI button to a blog.
I want Growth Lab Plus to move toward useful tools built around real problems, supported by practical guides and my own experience.
That is much more useful to me than publishing another generic list of AI software.
A visitor should be able to read the article, understand the basic setup, try the tool, and find practical answers when something does not work.
That is the direction I want to take with Growth Lab Plus: less generic AI content, more practical tools and real experiences.
SEO Details for Publishing
Primary keyword: text to video generator in Blogger
Suggested SEO title: How I Built a Text-to-Video AI Generator in Blogger Using Cloudflare
Suggested URL slug: how-i-built-text-to-video-ai-generator-in-blogger
Meta description: See how I built a text-to-video AI generator in Blogger using Cloudflare Workers, AI Gateway, a video API, secure API keys, and a practical front-end workflow.
Suggested labels: Blogger, AI Tools, Text to Video AI, Cloudflare, Cloudflare Workers, AI Automation, Digital Marketing, Blogging, Generative AI, SEO
About the Author
Talha Shahzad is the creator of Growth Lab Plus, where he writes about AI tools, digital marketing, SEO, blogging, and online business.
Read more about the author → About Us
.jpeg)
